EnLink operates our business responsibly, efficiently, and with regard for our employees, the public, and the environment. With commitment from EnLink employees, we protect the integrity of our assets, operate safely, and minimize our environmental impact. Click the "More in this section" links below to learn more about Asset Integrity Management, GoalZERO Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Performance & Stewardship, and Energy Use & Emissions Management.
2020 Responsible Operations Achievements
- Received the 2020 Chairman’s Award for Safety Improvement from the GPA Midstream Association and the 2020 Chemical Transportation Safety Pinnacle Award from Union Pacific Railroad
- Initiated our GoalZERO campaign to strive for ZERO injuries, ZERO vehicle accidents, ZERO spills and releases, and ZERO line strikes
- Achieved the lowest Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) in EnLink history of 0.47, which is a 43% improvement from EnLink’s 2019 TRIR and 34% better than the 2020 GPA Midstream Division One¹ TRIR average of 0.715
- Drove over 4.5 million miles with zero heavy duty fleet accidents
- Established the Reportable Environmental Incident Rate (REIR) to drive environmental performance and improved our REIR by 17% from 2019
- Achieved the lowest number of spills and releases in EnLink history
- Completed approximately $50 million of equipment reuse and refurbishing initiatives
- Conducted 94 pipeline safety public awareness meetings for the general public, public officials, and first responders in the communities where we operate, almost double the amount held the previous year
- The GPA Midstream Association classifies companies that complete 1 million or more midstream operational workhours in one year as Division 1. EnLink falls in this category.
This webpage is part of EnLink's 2020 Sustainability Report, published May 4, 2021, and reflects content from and as of such date.