EnLink operates our business responsibly, efficiently, and with regard for our employees, the public, and the environment. We consider natural gas and crude as viable energy sources for the future and part of the solution to meeting global energy needs. With commitment from EnLink employees, we protect the integrity of our assets, operate safely, and minimize our environmental impact.
2022 Responsible Operations Achievements
- Achieved additional reductions of 2,866 metric tonnes (MT) of methane emissions or approximately 71,650 MT of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO₂e) emissions in 2022, putting us approximately 63% of the way to complete our goal of achieving a 30% reduction in scope 1 methane emissions intensity over 2020 levels by 2024
- Completed approximately $85.7 million of equipment reuse and refurbishing initiatives
- Set a company record by achieving a full year without a single lost-time injury, resulting in EnLink receiving the 2022 Perfect Record Award for the first time from GPA Midstream Association. EnLink was the only Division I company to win the award in 2022
- Won the GPA Midstream Chairman’s Award for Safety Improvement for the third consecutive year, which demonstrates our commitment to continually improving the safety of our workforce
- Awarded the “Safety Program of Merit” and named a finalist for “Excellence in Environmental Stewardship” by the Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma
- Achieved the lowest Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) in EnLink history of 0.26, which is a 41% improvement from EnLink’s 2021 TRIR and 61% better than the 2022 GPA Midstream Division I¹ TRIR average of 0.67. EnLink’s TRIR was the second best TRIR within Division I
- Conducted over 90 pipeline safety public awareness meetings for the general public, public officials, and first responders in the communities where we operate
- The GPA Midstream Association classifies companies that complete 1 million or more midstream operational workhours in one year as Division I. The 2022 industry average for GPA Division I companies, EnLink’s peer group, is 0.67. EnLink calculates TRIR by multiplying the number of recordable injuries by 200,000 work hours and dividing by EnLink's total actual work hours.
More in the "Responsible Operations" section:
- Energy Use and Emissions
- Environmental Performance & Stewardship
- GoalZERO Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Asset Integrity Management
The information and data (collectively, “Information”) provided in EnLink’s 2022 Sustainability Report (“Report”) reflects content as of and for the period ending December 31, 2022, unless otherwise indicated. Such Information in this Report is for informational purposes only. EnLink does not make, and hereby expressly disclaims, any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information contained herein. This Report is being published on August 1, 2023, and EnLink has no obligation or duty to (1) update or correct the Information, (2) provide additional details regarding the Information, or (3) continue to provide the Information, in any form, in the future. EnLink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, update, change, delete, or supplement the Information from time to time without notice. The Information should not be interpreted as any form of guaranty or assurance of future results or trends. EnLink is not expressly incorporating by reference any of the Information into any filing of EnLink made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or in any other filing, report, application, or statement made by EnLink to any federal, state, or local governmental authority. This Report contains information based upon EnLink’s role in the broader economy, environment, and society and for the purpose of responding to issues that are important to a wide range of interested parties. While events, scenarios, and efforts discussed in this report may be significant, any significance should not be read as necessarily rising to the level of materiality of the disclosures required under U.S. federal securities laws, which have distinct and specific concepts of materiality.