EnLink’s Board of Directors (Board) and senior leadership believe sustainable business practices uphold our company’s core values. Our Board and executive leadership team (ELT) have extensive energy, finance, sustainability, and public company governance expertise, which uniquely position them to drive long-term value for our unitholders and other stakeholders. Click the "More in this section" links below to learn more about our Board and our policies pertaining to business conduct and ethics.
2020 Governance Achievements
- The Board includes one female director, two minority directors, and two directors under the age of 50
- All members of the Board's Audit and Conflicts Committees are independent directors
- 80% of EnLink's executive compensation is tied to performance-driven incentives
- Compensation is targeted at the market median (50th percentile) for each executive role
- EnLink's 2020 Short-Term Incentive (STI) Program for employees is tied in part to sustainability and strategic initiatives; the 2021 STI Program includes a "Safety and Sustainability Scorecard" weighted at 15%
- EnLink conducted regular cybersecurity tests and employee training
This webpage is part of EnLink's 2020 Sustainability Report, published May 4, 2021, and reflects content from and as of such date.