EnLink takes great pride in our longstanding investment in social responsibility initiatives and the numerous ways we support and contribute to our employees and communities. In fact, “Focus On People” has long been a Core Value at EnLink.
Click the "More in this section" links below to learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts; employee focus; COVID-19 response; and our community impact and supply chain.
2021 Social Responsibility Achievements
- Volunteered over 740 hours to community nonprofits and causes through our first “Month of Service”
- Made available 50,000 gallons of propane to assist Southeast Louisianans run generators, cook food, and power on-the-ground response operations following Hurricane Ida
- Adopted a Supplier Code of Conduct that outlines our expectations for human rights, labor practices, environmental and safety responsibilities, business ethics, and asset protection by our supplier community
- Joined the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, the largest organization of chief executives that are driving measurable action in advancing workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion
- 38% of corporate management roles (non-officers) are held by women and 27% by employees from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds
- 100% of managers completed “Inclusive Leadership” training, and 100% of employees completed Preventing Workplace Harassment course
- 78% of employees participated in our wellness program by getting a physical and age-appropriate screening
- Launched an employee flexibility benefit offering a hybrid work-from-home schedule for office employees, which is supportive of our employees’ needs and reduces emissions from employee commutes
The information and data (collectively, Information) provided in EnLink’s 2021 Sustainability Report (Report) reflects content as of and for the period ending December 31, 2021, unless otherwise indicated. Such Information in this Report is for informational purposes only. EnLink does not make, and hereby expressly disclaims, any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information contained herein. This Report is being published on May 3, 2022, and EnLink has no obligation or duty to (1) update or correct the Information, (2) provide additional details regarding the Information, or (3) continue to provide the Information, in any form, in the future. EnLink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, update, change, delete, or supplement the Information from time to time without notice. The Information should not be interpreted as any form of guaranty or assurance of future results or trends. Unless otherwise provided, EnLink is not expressly incorporating by reference any of the Information into any filing of EnLink made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or in any other filing, report, application, or statement made by EnLink to any federal, state, or local governmental authority. This Report contains information based upon EnLink’s role in the broader economy, environment, and society and for the purpose of responding to issues that are important to a wide range of interested parties. While events, scenarios, and efforts discussed in this report may be significant, any significance should not be read as necessarily rising to the level of materiality of the disclosures required under U.S. federal securities laws, which have distinct and specific concepts of materiality.