EnLink takes great pride in our longstanding investment in social responsibility initiatives and the numerous ways we support our employees and contribute to communities. In fact, “Focus On People” has long been a Core Value at EnLink.
2022 Social Responsibility Achievements
- Volunteered approximately 1,300 hours to community nonprofits and causes
- Improved our Parental Leave Policy to grant employees who give birth up to 10, 40-hour weeks of 100% paid childbirth recovery leave
- 33% of corporate management roles (non-officers) held by women and 24% by employees from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds
- 100% of managers assigned a “Fair and Effective Interviewing” training completed the course, and 100% of employees completed a “Preventing Workplace Harassment” course
- 60% of employees participated in our wellness program by getting a physical and age-appropriate screening
- Continued an employee flexibility benefit offering a hybrid work-from-home schedule for office employees
The information and data (collectively, “Information”) provided in EnLink’s 2022 Sustainability Report (“Report”) reflects content as of and for the period ending December 31, 2022, unless otherwise indicated. Such Information in this Report is for informational purposes only. EnLink does not make, and hereby expressly disclaims, any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information contained herein. This Report is being published on August 1, 2023, and EnLink has no obligation or duty to (1) update or correct the Information, (2) provide additional details regarding the Information, or (3) continue to provide the Information, in any form, in the future. EnLink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, update, change, delete, or supplement the Information from time to time without notice. The Information should not be interpreted as any form of guaranty or assurance of future results or trends. EnLink is not expressly incorporating by reference any of the Information into any filing of EnLink made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or in any other filing, report, application, or statement made by EnLink to any federal, state, or local governmental authority. This Report contains information based upon EnLink’s role in the broader economy, environment, and society and for the purpose of responding to issues that are important to a wide range of interested parties. While events, scenarios, and efforts discussed in this report may be significant, any significance should not be read as necessarily rising to the level of materiality of the disclosures required under U.S. federal securities laws, which have distinct and specific concepts of materiality.