EnLink takes great pride in our longstanding investment in social responsibility initiatives and the numerous ways we support and contribute to our employees and communities. In fact, Focus On People has been a Core Value of EnLink’s since our company’s inception. Click the "More in this section" links below to learn more about our COVID-19 response; employee focus; diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts; and our community impact and supply chain.
2020 Social Responsibility Achievements
- Employed over 1,000 people and utilized approximately 6,000 contractors across the seven states in which we live and work
- 36% of corporate management roles are held by women and 23% by employees from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds
- 97% of managers completed Unconscious Bias Training course, and 100% of employees completed Preventing Workplace Harassment course
- 95% participation rate in our 401(k) program, which includes fully vested employer matched contributions
- Quickly and proactively implemented a COVID-19 response and prevention plan to limit the impacts to our employees, customers, contractors, and communities
This webpage is part of EnLink's 2020 Sustainability Report, published May 4, 2021, and reflects content from and as of such date.